美洲杯竞猜投注 www.zgcsrj.com Edith Cowan University, with three campuses, is the second largest University in Western Australia. Edith Cowan College (ECC) is located on the ECU Joondalup Campus West and Mount Lawley campuses. Joondalup Campus West is approximately 25 kms from the city centre and is easily accessible by public transport. The campus is within a ten-minute walk from the Joondalup train station, or a free CAT bus service is available to take you directly to the campus. ECC’s Diploma programs are offered on Joondalup Campus West.
The Mount Lawley campus is close to the Perth city centre (5 kms) and is easily accessible by public transport. ECC’s English programs are offered on the Mount Lawley campus.
ECC students have access to the many facilities available on the university campus, in addition to those offered by ECC. The facilities available to students include:
- Computer labs equipped with the latest technology
- Science lab equipped for biology, chemistry, physics and electrical classes
- Free high speed wireless Internet access throughout the university campus
- Recently renovated ECU Library
- Spacious modern classrooms with state-of-the-art multi media facilities
- Access to food outlets including cafeteria, alfresco coffee shops and bar
- Transport direct to the campus (free CAT bus to Joondalup campus)
- Access to ECU sports centre and ECC social activities
- ECU Medical Centre
- Student counsellor on campus
- 24 hour campus security
- Student Village